- Buffalo Billiards is offering its in-house collection of 7' Diamond Pro-Am tables. These table are of different ages from 1 year to 8 years (coin operated)
- This is a golden opportunity for someone craving to get in the business, to have a turn key opportunity. 3 "Black" or blue label tables , 1 Red Label, 2 Coin operated but turned into hourly play. These tables are available for immediate pick up or delivery (additional fee will apply for delivery). All are in excellent condition and all have New Champion 30/30 Tour Edition felt.
- This opportunity is offered at $6000 or $36,000 for the set!
- DIAMOND PRO-AM is the perfect table for "League Players" to enjoy and improve massive 7” rail construction utilizing six pieces of solid Oak or Ash hardwood butcher-blocked together. One piece of poplar is used in the front portion of rail. This construction prevents warping.
- The DIAMOND PRO-AM is the perfect table for "League Players" to enjoy and improve their game.
- The DIAMOND PRO-AM is shipped from the factory fully assembled.
- This one-piece slate table must be installed on the ground level.
- Three-piece slate is available for upstairs installation
- This table is used in great condition !
Massive 7” rail construction utilizing six pieces of solid Oak or Ash hardwood butcher-blocked together. One piece of poplar is used in the front portion of rail. This construction prevents warping.
Poplar wood is used in the front of the rail to glue the cushion rubber directly to the sub-rail. Poplar accepts staples easier than other wood types, when covering cushions with cloth. ¼” feather strip channel is cut into the top of rail for securing cloth over the top side of the cushion then stapled to the bottom side of the poplar wood.
Burn and dent resistant Dymondwood – (5/8” thickness) is glued on the top and side of the butcher-block rail system for extreme durability. K-55 profile cushions are “glued” (not bolted) directly to the rail system for consistent rebound and optimum playability.
8 REASONS TO BUY A PRO-AM
Available in a wide assortment Simonis Cloth colors
sin pressed into the material gives the wood its durability and luster. Dymondwood® is available in 4 different colors; Rosewood, Charcoal, Walnut, and Golden Oak.
Professional delivery and installation available anywhere in California !
Please call 1-800-400-4CUE with any questions