No Products in the Cart
The Vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940s.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel - runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents - a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940s to your gameroom.
- Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool, making it a show piece in any gameroom! And of course, the playfield is a Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers.
Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
Cradle Lengths: 12 - 22 (22 tournament size)
Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
Weigth: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Stainless steel hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo
SCOREBOARD NOT INCLUDED
All games are measured from ends of cradles. The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.