The Olhausen "SPECTRUM" Air Hockey Table
The Spectrum Air Hockey by Olhausen features a sturdy cabinet with commercial grade strength. The warm traditional mahogany laminate finish will look good in any game room and is built to last.
* Must be straight in entrances for delivery with minimal turns and stairs. Please ensure that this item will fit before ordering.
- Commercial grade aluminum extruded rails with black powder coating
- Hidden rail bolt system with 40% more bolts than the nearest competitors table for increased puck action off the rails
- 45 degree rail corner assembled for performance and safety
- 5/16" overhang on the nose of the rail
- Unitized cabinet, rails and playfield with 6" laminated MDF
- Commercial grade table strength
- Steel legs with black powder coating
- Adjustable leg levelers with rubber coating
- Commercial grade 210 CFM blower motor
- High-pressure laminate playfield with MDF substrate
- Clear acrylic covering graphics and entire laminated surface
- Puck drops on both ends
- Includes (2) 3 1/4" Commercial grade quiet pucks and (2) Solid ABS mallets
Dimensions - 88"L x 30" H x 48" W, weight 320 lbs.
Laminate Cabinet in Mahogany with black powdered coating rails and legs
Call 1-800-400-4CUE with any questions
Professional delivery and installation available
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.