Timber Ridge Shuffleboard Table by Olhausen
Main Image Shown in: Matte Timber Ridge Finish on Pine
The Timber Ridge Shuffleboard table is made from Solid Pine and features natural characteristics of live edge wood. All Olhausen Shuffleboards are hand-crafted at our 250,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Portland, TN.
Color in images are for reference only and not to be used for final color matching.
Shades vary due to settings on your device’s screen and/or monitor.
- Sizes: 9 ft, 12 ft, 14 ft, 16 ft, 18 ft, 20 ft & 22 ft
- Wood Material: Pine
- Upgraded Brushed or Polished Aluminum available
- Finishes: Matte Timber Ridge Finish
- Playfield: 20” Solid Maple with 1/4” polymer surface
- Exclusive Accu-Lock leveling system
- Custom logos on playfield available
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
We offer professional delivery and installation anywhere in California, Call us today for a free quote (800) 400-4-CUE
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.